2011年10月11日星期二

Reflection 2


  We have learned a lot of thin since the last time collect portfolio. I don't even know what pop culture is before I took this course. I have knew something about pop culture. Popular culture is the academic discipline studying pop culture from a critical theory perspective. It is generally considered a combination studies and culture studies. Populous mean the people, cultures means shared attitude, also means convention and invention. Our everyday interactions need and desires. Why we study pop culture? Because to understand culture very clearly, also influence and impact on individuals or families. There are some concepts about how to learn pop culture. We should production analysis, historical analysis and content analysis. Culture is defined as the shared patterns of behavior and interaction. My Aha moment was I didn't expect we have many presentation after portfolio one. I listened a lot presentation last 2 week. I will put something what I got from their presentation. Such as Pop star presentation, fad presentation and team presentation. There are a lot of thing relative with pop culture. We should know that.

没有评论:

发表评论