2011年12月7日星期三

Reflection about the course

  Time is running fast, at the begining of this semester, my friend told me pop culture is very cool stuff, it's all about music, star, movie. I felt curious and took this courese. We have learened culture, pop culture, moive, and music.  I don't even know what pop culture is before I took this course. I have knew something about pop culture. Popular culture is the academic discipline studying pop culture from a critical theory perspective. It is generally considered a combination studies and culture studies. Populous mean the people, cultures means shared attitude, also means convention and invention.  I also learned many important terms. For example Mainstream, Ethnocentrism , subculture, culture and so on. The most interesting part for me is music because we listen to music everyday; therefore, music has become part of my daily life. we can see people listening to the music whereever they can. We can see them on the bus, train and even walking, sometimes a song can describe the mood of person. I learned something that I didn't know about pop culture.

没有评论:

发表评论