2011年11月1日星期二

Unit Reflection 3

     We have studied something about pop culture and movie, but this charter is more about movie. I just know a few thing about movie before this unit began. My Aha moment was I learned there are eight main categories of film. For example action, adventure, comedy, crime gangster, drama, epics historical, horror and musicals. I also reading the list of therms about movie. movie development refers to the initial stages of working a story idea into a viable script. We were reading why Tyler Perry is money machine and reflection culture in film. We also been thinking what relationship between Oscar and Hollywood, are they going to separate. I would put the movie terms and something about Oscar and Hollywood in my bumper sticker. The idea about this charter is everything about film, how to create a movie. There are several ways how I learned this unit, I read the book and do these assignment. I also think movie review.  We have learned about eight main characteristic of film. Each type has different characteristic. I have to remember these important characteristic and share with my family 

没有评论:

发表评论