2011年11月22日星期二

Unit Reflection

  This unit is all about music, we listen to music everyday; therefore, music has become part of my daily life. Sometimes a song can describe the mood of person. To many people in many culture, music is an important of their way of life. I have read the article call Same Old Song. In my opinion, this article is about how difference between each decade, and how does that influence generation. Actually this article is kind of hard for me to read it because there are a lot of vocabulary I don't understand. We also mention rap, rapping is a primary ingredient in hip hop and reggae. I just know rap is about speak fast before my teacher talking rap. The work sheet call top 40, and most of top ten song I listened before. My Aha moment was I enjoyed the song presentation because we can share the song with each other. I knew a lot good song after this presentation. There are many types of genre in music, especially  the blues in Chicago is very famous in the world. I would put my genre presentation which is Reggae in bumper sticker. The idea about this chapter is music. 

没有评论:

发表评论